FRESHMAN APPLICATION PROCESS
If an individual wish to enroll as an incoming freshman to Cardinal Ritter Preparatory High School, he/she must first apply for admission by completing:
An official Cardinal Ritter Preparatory High School application (paper or on line)
An Archdiocese of St. Louis issued online application and selecting Cardinal Ritter as a first choice.
NOTICE: Archdiocese of St. Louis issued online application information should be completed in full to insure prompt communication.
An applicant who has never enrolled at Cardinal Ritter Preparatory High School must submit the following documents:
- Required Records
An incoming freshman applicant must have:
- A middle school transcript or Report Card
- A middle school report of discipline or behavior
- A middle school report of attendance.
- A report of standardize test taken
NOTICE: Credentials for admission, such as transcripts, grades, and other reports should be mailed, emailed or faxed directly to Cardinal Ritter Preparatory High School Admissions Office. (Mail: 701 N. Spring Ave. St. Louis, MO 63108, firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 314-446-5570
Incoming Freshmen Admission Consideration Guidelines
An applicant who has never enrolled at Cardinal Ritter Preparatory High School must meet the following guidelines to be consider for admissions:
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 (English, Math, Science and Social Studies are the only courses used to average GPA)
- Standardize test scores above basic.
- Minimal to no discipline or behavior incidents.
- Minimal to no excessive tardies or absences.
Applicants that complete all application requirements will be reviewed and place into three categories: