Out of Uniform Dress Code
All students must wear IDs when out of uniform.
1. Shorts must come to the knee
2. No MINI-Skirts
3. No leggings with short skirts or shirts
4. Jeans must be neat and clean without rips or holes.
5. Tops and blouses must cover the bosom, back, shoulder and backside
- No spaghetti or skinny straps
- No low cut top that reveals cleavage
6. The heel on your shoes must be thicker than a highlighter pen, no stilettos.
7. Belt buckles must be smaller than the size of your fist.
8. Remove all hats, caps and sunglasses from your face and head while in the
9. No large purses, bags, or backpacks allowed.
1. Sagging is not allowed at any time while on campus
2. Wallet and jean chains are not allowed.
3. Bandannas are not to be worn on the head or hanging anywhere on the body
4. Remove all hats, caps/head rags/Do-rags and sunglasses while in the building
5. T-Shirts and Belt buckles with inappropriate messages, signs or pictures are not
6. Belt buckles must be smaller than the size of your fist.
7. Jeans must be neat and clean without rips or holes.
8. No large bags or backpacks allowed.
IF this code is not adhered to you will receive a fine or be sent home.